Fade Away Cream vs. Skin
WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT MOISTURIZING?
The skin is the largest organ of the body and it requires regular attention to stay healthy, young, and blemish-free. This includes moisturizing the skin daily. On top of everything you have to do in the morning, moisturizing can feel like another chore and for many moisturizing doesn’t feel great. However, it is seriously vital for the look of healthy glowing skin. Moisturizing first thing in the morning and right before bed AFTER you cleanse and set your face with a toner is the best way to notice fast results.
A moisturizer or moisturizing cream helps to keep the skin hydrated preventing the skin from getting dry.
Some of the benefits of a moisturizer include:
- Preventing dry and itchy skin: Moisturizing helps to keep the moisture and hydration level locked into the skin preventing water or moisture loss from the skin.
- Supporting the skin barrier: An impaired skin barrier can be due to a lack of moisturizing. Using the right moisturizer can help replenish the skin barrier and prevent moisture loss.
- Reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines: Excessive dryness in the skin can cause wrinkles and fast aging. Moisturizing the skin keeps up the smooth and soft look we tend to aim for.
- Soothing symptoms of eczema, psoriasis, or rosacea: These skin complications can become a nightmare when the skin is dry and sensitive. If you suffer from these symptoms or more, hydration will always help you win the fight.
WHY IS THE KARITÉ SOUL “FADE AWAY” CREAM IMPORTANT?
The Karité Soul Fade Away Cream is made with all natural ingredients combined together to hydrate, glow and brighten your face. The magic trick to this well thought out recipe is its ability to fade dark spots, clear out acne scars, and help soothe and eliminate eczema. Hyperpigmentation or dark spots is a skin condition where dark patches form on the skin. It is a result of the overproduction of melanin, a pigment that gives the skin its color.
Overexposure to sun, hormonal imbalance and scarring from acne are all causes of hyperpigmentation in the skin. While this skin condition is not harmful, it gives the skin an uneven complexion. That is when Karité Soul’s Fade Away Cream comes in to save the day.
There are tons of powerful oils that are incorporated into this cream, but I will only touch base on a few key ingredients.
- Licorice root extract is a natural skin lightening agent that has enzymes that work together to fight pigmentation damage and even out the skin tone.
- Bearberry extract is a skin brightener that evens out age spots, hyperpigmentation in the skin, including dark spots from sun damage, age, acne or even scars. Arbutin works by blocking tyrosinase--the enzymes in melanocytes that cause darkening
- Turmeric is well known for its popular use of brightening the skin and reducing inflammation. This oil is key for hyperpigmentation.
- Gotu Kola is great for producing collagen in the skin and reducing more deeper scarring such as stretch marks and cellulite. Also protects your skin from free radicals and UV rays.
- Vitamin B5 is great for any moisturizer because of its ability to keep the skin soft and super hydrated. It breaks down the excess oil from skin glands to reduce clogging that causes breakouts to better assist in smoothing out the skin.
There are plenty more natural ingredients that have their own special use in the healing of your skin in the cream. If you really want fresh and clear skin Karité Soul is the way to go.
“Grow, Heal, Soothe.”🍃